One radio to rule them all?
Look what is on the horizon the Jumper T16 Plus with HALL Gimbals, open source and Multi-protocol with 4.3inch colour screen. Are being spoilt?
But what does that mean for us Multi-protocol?
In short fit the Jumper JP4-in-1 module and your be able to use this transmitter with a wide range of Rx’s from different manufactures, no need to swap modules or Tx’s to fly different builds.
Jumper have put the T16 under extensive testing for comfort and functionality, They have taken all the feedback from the previous products along with feedback from the community in what they expected from a radio and rolled it all in to the T16.
- Size: 180x190x58mm.
- Weight: 789g ( with 2x 18650 batteries installed).
- Voltage: DC7-8.4v.
- Battery: 2x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries are not included).
- Current: 350mAh (No CRSF).
- Channel: 16ch.
- Micro SD Slot: Card Included.
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU.
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480×272 outdoor readable colour screen.
- Compatible with JumperTX (An independent fork of OpenTX).
- Wheel menu button.
- Gimbal Type: HALL SENSOR.
- Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support.
- Removable battery.
- Supports Telemetry.
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card).
- Voice function.
- Vibration reminder function.
- Standard JR module slot.
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers).
- Two-colour LED status display.
Now the only question is when the Jumper gets released will you jump ship to the New T16 Plus?
I’m using a Taranis X9D+ which has now been discontinued so a change of transmitter is in my future when the X9D+ gives up. The T16+ will be at the top of my list to upgrade too.